- Swedish Institute's iPad Initiative: Integrating modern technology for today's careers!
- Your iPad Graduates with You!!!
- Earn a Certificate or a Degree in the Career-Focused Program of Your Choice!
- College is Nationally Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Get the Training You Need to Start a New Career!
- Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
- Convenient Class Schedules
- Experienced Faculty
Since 1916, Swedish Institute has been providing career training and education to motivated students in the New York area who are looking to take the next steps in their career pursuits. Although the college is commonly known for its Massage Therapy program, the Swedish Institute has since expanded its course offerings to include programs in Personal Training, Medical Billing and Coding, Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant, and Surgical Technologist. Swedish Institute provides students with an integrated educational experience where they receive excellent classroom instruction where skills are honed to perfection through several hours of dedicated hands-on practice. Swedish Institute is authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York to confer the Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) degree and the Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree. The college is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
If you want a career in the fast-changing medical field, then take advantage of the training, teaching, and practice offered at Swedish Institute. For nearly a century, our college has been a recognized name in healthcare education in New York.
For more information about any of the programs available at Swedish Institute, simply complete our online information request form, RSVP for one of our Open Houses, or call (877) 317-2131 to speak with one of our knowledgeable Admissions Representatives.
> Massage Therapy
> Advanced Personal Training/Personal Training
> Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
> Surgical Technologist
> Medical Billing and Coding